- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
Dogbone Mount Insert V2 MQB (Volkswagen Golf MK7, Audi A3/S3 8V)
PLEASE NOTE:Your vehicle may have either a Version 1 or Version 2 dogbone mount. You must visually inspect your dogbone before ordering as every vehicle is different. Visually verify your mount using the guide in the gallery above. You can find the Version 1 dogbone mount here.
This precision-machined billet aluminium insert is designed to fill the large voids in the factory dogbone mount, and limit transmission and engine movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the void in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop and ensures that you’re experiencing crisper shifts and a more direct, connected driving experience.
Engineered to work in unison with the factory rubber mount, this insert was designed using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide noticeable slop reduction without introducing excessive noise or vibration into the cabin, which is common with lesser designs. Unlike polyurethane insert options on the market, this billet aluminium part will not pack and wear over time, and guarantees long-lasting performance.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Transmission Mount
- Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- Lifetime Warranty for Original Purchaser
|Audi||RS3 (8V FL)||2017 - 2020|
|Audi||RS3 (8V PFL)||2015 - 2016|
|Audi||S3 (8V)||2013 - 2020|
|Volkswagen||Golf GTI (MK7)||2013 - 2017|
|Volkswagen||Golf GTI (MK7.5)||2018 - 2020|
|Volkswagen||Golf R (MK7)||2013 - 2017|
|Volkswagen||Golf R (MK7.5)||2018 - 2020|